About Honda DreamValue
SAY HELLO TO DRIVING A NEW HONDA MORE OFTEN
What is it
DreamValue is Honda’s finance offering that gives you peace of mind by guaranteeing the future value of your car. This makes updating to a new Honda down the line, simpler and more affordable. It's also flexible, so you can choose a finance structure that suits your budget: deposit or no deposit, 3 or 4-year term, how many annual kilometres you'll do. It's all built around what's best for you.
Who's it for
Guaranteed Future Value is an excellent fit for anyone looking to drive a new car more often, but it's also perfect for those who:
- Do not do a lot of mileage.
- Prefer flexible finance solutions tailored to their specific needs.
- Want to drive the latest models more often.
- Are looking for the future value of their car to be protected.
Apart from the flexibility of 3 or 4-year finance options, you also get more choices when it comes to what you want to do with your car at the end of the contract period.
Option 1 – Trade it in
You can elect to trade in the current one for a brand new one. By doing so you also forego having to settle the balloon payment and just need to agree on the terms for the new car.
Option 2 – Keep it
If you want to keep your current car, all you need to do is settle the Guaranteed Future Value amount agreed upon in your contract. Once done, full ownership of the car will transfer over to you.
Option 3 – Return it
If the car meets the wear and tear parameters of your agreement, and its usage kilometres are below the threshold on your agreement, you can return the car to the dealership and forego the balloon payment.
FAIR WEAR AND TEAR POLICY
Click here to download the PDF
The following conditions must be met by the customer in order for the vehicle to be returned in fair wear and tear condition:
- A valid and full-service history recorded and carried out by manufacturer-approved agents.
- All services are done in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and intervals.
- All fixtures such as trim, badges, etc. to still be in place.
- Tyre tread depths, including the spare wheel, need to be a minimum of 1.6mm across the entire width.
- The following needs to be returned with the vehicle:
Service book and any other manuals.
Both sets of keys and remote devices.
Spare wheel and accompanying tools, including triangle, locknuts, wheel spanner, jack, and any other standard issue equipment.
The following external and interior conditions are excluded from the definition of fair wear and tear:
- Any dents caused by impact damage that exceed 25mm in diameter and or where dents have penetrated through to the metal.
- Any broken or damaged glass (visible cracks and unrepaired windscreen chips).
- Any damage to the paintwork, other than stone chips and minor scratches, that exceed 30mm in length and 1mm in width.
- Broken, deformed or damaged bumpers, bumper protection strips, and mudflaps that are part of the bumper assembly.
- Any impact damage, such as holes or cracks, to the headlamps or any other lights on the vehicle.
- Any visible permanent stains, tears or damage, like burn marks, to the interior including but not limited to the seats, carpets, roof lining, dashboard, boot space or parcel shelf.
- Any impact damage or holes caused by the fitment or removal of aftermarket accessories fitted to the vehicle.
- Any tampering or disablement of the odometer.
- Torn rubber seals.
- Any accident or impact damage not repaired to manufacturer standard.
- Any rust caused by unrepaired damage or delay in repair to the paintwork/protective coating of the vehicle.
- Any damage outside of normal wear items, that would prevent the vehicle from passing a roadworthy test and being issued a roadworthy certificate.
Terms and conditions apply and subject to credit approval. Offer only on base model and does not include any additional specifications. Deal parameters flexible but will affect rate and payment; contact retailer F&I manager for options. These payments are indications only and may change depending on date of first payment etc and changes in the prime rate, currently 10.25%. The Guaranteed Future Value is the inflated payment due at the end of the contract. The Credit Provider agrees to repurchase the goods from you for the balloon payment of the financed goods on the terms and conditions set out in the agreement. The customer is responsible for balloon payment when and if applicable. Advertised monthly payment includes/excludes initiation fee of R 1 197.00 and R 68.40 monthly service fee. Retail Prices subject to change without notice and While stocks last. Honda Finance, a product of WesBank. WesBank - A division of FirstRand Bank Limited. A Registered Bank. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider. NCRCP20.